Yep, still wishing you a Merry Christmas ... in October

... using the NEW Polka Doodles Winnie Winterland collection. I have decided to make my project using the plethora of embellishments, sentiments and papers you have in the collection, on top of the wonderful Winnie images.


Firstly using one of the many adorable background papers, I then began layering up my images.


The trees were cut out and layered on top of each other to create my forest. Well the reindeer do need somewhere to live you know (hee, hee, hee). Next I added the reindeer, adding 3D foam to create height and definition between the two. They have been finished off with a few flowers from the collection.


The sentiment is from the collection and I have manipulated it to fit inside a circle, so that the beautiful wreath could be added on top. There are several wreaths in the collection and they are fast becoming on of my favourite embellishments. The wreath has been cut out to create a frame for the sentiment.

Hubby not too happy with me though ... he bought a scan and cut recently (for his craft projects) and also to help speed up my crafting. He was a 'touch' disappointed when I happily spent a good 30 mins cutting everything out by hand whilst watching Gogglebox. Sometimes getting back to basics is just the way it should be!

Right, must get a wriggle on as loads to do. Have a great Saturday everyone,

Lou
x x x

Products and links:



Challenges:
Jos Scrap Shack - anything goes
PDE Link party - anything goes
Simply Papercrafts - anything goes
Aud Sentiments - anything goes (with a sentiment)

Comments

Linda Simpson said…
Hi Lou, a gorgeous Christmas card I love the design. I have finally finished stamping all my Christmas cards and just got to put all 50 together now. Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Janis Lewis said…
Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
~DT Janis
Jackie T said…
Hi this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Unknown said…
Stunning card Lou, hugs xxx
mum of two said…

What a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (PDE DT)
Purple Monkey Moments