The Bells are ringing out for Christmas Day ...

Daily, for the next week, I am having a "Christmas with Spellbinders" event and as part of this event, I am offering blog candy ... which I will ship world wide. You can check out my blog candy post HERE for all the details. However before you rush off, my third project is just below ...


For this card I have used Holly Jolly Holly and Christmas Bells die collections ...


I have die cut the bells twice, from gold embossed card. The top layer was shaped to give a curve effort and then layered on to the bottom layer, (with 3D gel). The bells have then been mounted on to the panel from the Decorative Holly die set.


I have then cut a selection of holly leaves and berries from the Holly Jolly Holly die set and added them to fit around, in or even on the bells. Finally, all topped off with a die cut bow from the bells set.

 Holiday Bells   Holly Jolly Holly  

Above are the main items used on my card and click on a picture to be taken to the item in the Spellbinders shop so you can have a good nose.

Also don't forget my Spellbinders blog candy giveaway ... it can be found HERE.

Lou
x x x






#spellbinders   #spellbloggers   #neverstopmaking

Comments

Scrappy Scatty said…
lovely Lou, I love the bell die xx
KarinsArtScrap said…
it's very beautifulll Lou
Gr Karin
Jackie T said…
Hi Lou this is a stunning Christmas card those dies are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie