Doobadoo and lots of layers

Time is against me at the moment and I'm not sure if I'm going forward or backwards, up or down and very embarrassed to get my DT project up so very late .... especially as I made it eons ago (sorry fellow teamies).

The theme this week at We Do Doobadoo is lots of layers and that is my sort of challenge. I decided to have a go at some stamping with some framelit stamp sets and distress ink. Here's what I came up with  ....


I have stamped the flowers and leaves, cutting them out with the matching dies. Dutch Doobadoo swirls and buttons in the centre make the perfect finishing touch.


I added the sentiment and some of the adorable butterflies as my finishing touch. papers are from MME.

Sorry very quick post from me as have loads to do but at least blogging my project is one thing off my "to do" list ... only 9,99 more to go (lol).

Lou
x x x

Ooohhhh, before I forget, remember my blog candy is running until the 31st May so you still have loads of time to enter. At the smae time, grab the FREE digi and paper kit too. Details can be found HERE or in the Happy 5th Birthday Polka Doodles post.

products I have used:
Card/Paper laser Art A5 - Butterflies  Card/Paper laser Art A5 - Buttons  Card/Paper laser Art A5 - Swirls 

I am entering my card in to t he following challenges:

Loves rubber stamps - anything goes
Through the craftroom door - anything goes
Creative colours
Order of the Opus Gluei - flowers for all

Comments

Terry said…
Ohhh wowwzersss Louise Love your project, it is amazingly made, love the butterflies, the colours and all the little detaills you are hiding in the back too wowwzersss Hugs Terry xxx
This is so pretty! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!
Such a beautiful design. I love that stamp set. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubber Stamps this week!
Gorgeous card Lou, I like the flowers the design and the colours.
Kevin xx
Claire said…
This is so pretty. Hugs, Claire x
Chat Noir said…
Oh I DO like these flowers Lou, in fact I like the whole card. Its a soft and gentle one (unlike my loud one!!) and its beautiful. I'm coming round to liking stamps and matching dies where one I thought they were fiddly. Silly me. Thanks for playing with us at Opus Gluei this month.
Sandra said…
Beautiful card Lou, love the layering!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra
Gorgeous Lou. I have those stamps and dies - think I might get them out for a play xxx
Claire said…
Gorgeous project as always Lou, love the colours and such a creative use of the frames
Claire xx
Electra said…
I'm so glad you entered a second time, this card is so pretty! The way you have woven your flower stems in and out of the frame is really great. Thanks for being such a wonderful participant with our challenge at Opus Gluei!
Unknown said…
This is beautiful Lou! I love the frame and the vibrant colours of your pretty flowers! :)
Lizy xx