In love with my Prisma pencils ...

I think I have found my colouring medium of choice ... Prisma pencils. I can just get carried away colouring and blending is slowly becoming easier. Adore how they can look smooth one minute or textured the next and mistakes are easily hidden. However do also fancy those Prisma pens now and think I'll have to start saving ...

Here's my quick colouring session for tonight which is a cute Saturated Canary image, "Ivy", which I have printed off in draft to make the lines lighter.


I'm not sure where the papers are from as they were in my scrap box.  I also cut the flowers using up some other scraps too with a Spellbinders die I received as a birthday present. The butterflies in the background is a Tonic die which I have cut twice ... die courtesy of my mum.


Sentiment is from an old wooden stamp I found in the back of a drawer that I have had for eons but hardly use. Quite like the font so who knows it might be used more often now but then again ...

Right better get myself organised for tomorrow as it is a busy day.

Lou
x x x


Challenges:
Inspiration Station - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - bright colours
Fantastic Tuesday - anything goes with a twist of make it square
Papertake Weekly - Happy anything
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Tuesday Morning sketches

Comments

Beautiful card. Love the digi and your colouring is brill
Linda Simpson said…
This is gorgeous I love the beautiful image and your colouring is fabulous.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Unknown said…
Lou this is just amazing
Hugs Sus xxxxxx
This is beautiful! Great coloring! I may have to give those pencils a try. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner
Brawny x said…
What a great card Lou. Fab colouring x
Debbie said…
What a sweet card! I love that image and your colouring!! Fun layers!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/
Notes by Nina said…
Adorable. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Adorable, love your background paper and your flowers are wonderful. Thank so much for joining us at Though the Craft room Door challenge.
Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
Crafty Judith said…
Fabulous and thank you for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday very good luck Judith DT x
Anonymous said…
Super work with the pencils.Just love the mix of colours and papers.Someone will certainly have a wonderful day receiving this beautiful card.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x GDT