Using up scraps with Tonic dies

I was recently sent the wonderful new banner dies from Tonic Studio and knew what I wanted to do straight away. As I now have several of these boxes, (as do most crafters), I grabbed my paper scraps box, selected some card and papers (all from Tonic) and began cutting the banners.

 I extended the bunting on two of the banners and added patterns. A little bit of layering and a cheeky sun made from the Celtic circle dies, and voila, my card came together really quickly.




I now have loads of bunting precut and think this may now appear quite a lot on my next few projects. I've already discovered that they make fabulous tab tops for my mini albums too ...! Love it when a product can be truly multi faceted.


Have a really lazy morning here (again) but sadly this afternoon is back to household chores ... boring but necessary.

Have a great bank holiday Monday,

Lou
x x x

Products and links:
 Tonic Studios Garland Fayre Decorative Bunting


Challenges:
2 Crafty Girls
Creative Knockouts

Comments

Unknown said…
Stunning card. Your design is a great example of how to use up those scraps of paper we all have. I love the banner dies. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x