One for me, one for you ...

Oh my, oh my and yep, oh my it's been a while ... eeekkk! Been a busy bee moving youngest son off to Uni and then rather sillily, deciding to decorate the house; which is still ongoing ... yawn. We've also been visiting and receiving visitors and before I knew it, time had leapt in to it's F1 car and roared away. Have managed to do a bit of crafting in between and will share my projects shortly.

Okay ... here's the first ...

A while ago, I explained how I printed on to book pages and in case you missed my post, you can find it HERE. Whilst having a little ... urmm, big tidy up ... I came across the "left over" bits from my first projects. So using these left overs (papers and Winnie images), I created another tag shaped card ... one of my fav card shapes ...


I have also stamped on to the printed papers using the Lavender Tea Soup Stamp set, placing Winnie at the front, centre stage.



I have used my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolor pencils to add colour/highlights to Winnie, finished off with a white gel pen on her cheeks. I do so adore this Winnie image  ...

Tonight is a night of blog catching up and seeing everyones wonderful projects, so large coffee made, cushion for my delicate derriere and off I go ...,

Lou
x x x

Projects and links:



Challenges:
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Crafting with friends - anything goes
Creative fingers - anything goes
PDE Link party - cards
Artistic Inspiration - anything goes
The paper girls - tags
The pencil case - anything goes

Comments

Scrappin Sue said…
Very cute
Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x
Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

Hugs
Claudia
DT Crafting With Friends
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
Unknown said…
Such a fabulous idea, just love how it all turned out, fabulous. Thank you for joining as at the Pencil Case Challenge. Helen DT
Elizabeth Hart said…
So darling - I love the use of the text too. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)
Brittany M. said…
This is such a darling card! I love all the detail with the bookprint! Thank you for joining us Paper Girls in our challenge this week!