Marmalade's World collection ... Henri

Think this might be the last of my Marmalade's World posts but then again ...! In this post I am sharing some of my projects using the wonderful stamps and matching dies but this time the samples are all about Henri.

Card 1


For this card, I have made a DL card and used the sentiment strip stamps to create my background. Henri has been coloured with Nuvo Creative pens.

Products and links:


Card 2



I first inked a sky background and then added my kites. Next I added Henri standing in lots of die cut grass and with his faithful pooch.


Both have been coloured with Nuvo Creative pens, cut out and mounted on to the card front with 3D foam.

Products:




Card 3


I have used Minnie and Henri together to create an anniversary card. Where their hands would touch I have added hearts and flowers (from the matching accessory dies and stamp sets). The word background is a Tonic strip stamp.

Products:

Right, I'm off to check any other memory cards I have lurking around just in case there are more samples I should be sharing!

Thank you again for popping over,

Lou
x x x

Comments