To someone who makes others so happy ...

Isn't that just a wonderful sentiment? Knew I had to use it as soon as I saw it but has taken me a little while to actually getting around to adding ink to the stamp ... as is the way with us crafters 😂😁😌 It's a sentiment from a set by Stampin Up.

Oh ... must add ... that by the way am a little impressed that blogger has emoji's we can now add to our posts. Apologies in advance if I over do them ... 😁

Anyhow on to my post ... before putting my pan pastels away, I simply couldn't resist making another card using them (as a colouring medium) and the fabulous Bella Fleur and Belle Papillion  stamp sets from PolkaDoodles ...


I have used lots of the flowers and cut them out with the matching dies. All images are coloured with my pan pastels and have added some extra sparkle using a Nuvo Glitter Gloss pen


 The all images were stamped in Versafine Smoky Gray, cut out with the matching die and placed around the central topper. The background for the topper was made by stamping on to a piece of paper (from co-ordinating paper pack) with Versafine (clear) and then colouring with pan pastels. All edges were then distressed.


The additional flowers are from a separate die which matched perfectly with the floral stamp. They have been highlighted with magenta pan pastel and a gem added to the middle. The leaves were also stamped with Versafine (clear), coloured with pan pastel and then die cut.


Is that bird cage simply divine? I cut it from cream card and then coloured it to match the rest of my card. There is a matching stamp but I resisted the urge to use it ... 😊 The birdcage also comes with a bird but by the time I had added all my flowers, i simply couldn't find any room to place the poor thing. Oh well, it can be used on another project.


As for the photos ... I think I've cracked it and then look at them afterwards and blow huge raspberries at my screen! I've been online today to try and get some helpful hints but got so confused, I ran away very quickly.

Have a great Sunday everyone. I'm off shopping for a dress as still can't find anything I really want to wear to my nieces's wedding next week ... eeeekkkkkk!!!!

Lou
x x x

Products and links:


Challenges:
613 Avenue - anything goes
Addicted to stamps - stamped image & sentiment
Dare 2 B Arty - anything goes
Dragonfly Dreams - anything goes
Stamping Sensations - anything goes
A bit more time to craft - anything goes
A perfect time to craft - anything goes

Comments

Juls said…
Just stunning xx
Veerle said…
Your card is very pretty with all those sparkling details. Thank you for entering our challenge and good luck. Greetings, Veerle DT-ATSC
Gorgeous bright stunning colour with lots of glizt. Beautiful and I love it. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

brenda said…
A really pretty bright and welcoming creation and the sparkle really makes the flowers pop, many thanks for joining in with our Stamping Sensations April challenge.

B x
Dora said…
Beautiful card with all the flowers. Very pretty.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.
Lynne K said…
It is a beautiful sentiment, and an equally beautiful card. Such a lot of work gone into it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne
Alma said…
Wow a perfect creation with this stamped leaves. A lot of work! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps challenge,Alma