A huge bouquet of "Special Wishes"

Oh my oh my ... summer term madness at school has finally arrived. The time where we try and cram so many things in to little or no days! I'm exhausted just thinking about all the things we need to achieve and am wondering whether I have enough energy to deliver all these options. Lots of energy drinks (yuk), early nights, (probably not) and a shot of something to see me through. Hey ho, onwards and upwards ...

Here is a card I made using the Tropical Flowers 1 and Tropical Flowers Flamingo clear stamp sets from Polkadoodles ...


The flowers are layered on to the largest frame from the Elegant Nest die collection and have been coloured with my Aqua Flow pens.


I decided to go for colours that I don't always use (mainly purple) to take me a little outside of my comfort zone and quite like how it has turned out. Using the blue as a contrast, I think, makes each colour stand out without one being more dominant than the other.


The sentiment (from Belle Papillion stamp set) has been stamped on to the smallest Elegant Nest die, raised with 3D foam pads and a lickle butterfly added. A quick card because if you look closely, there are only 4 flower images and 4 butterflies ...!

Right signing off as some video watching to do on Ali Baba & the 40 Thieves ... well I do have to check that the videos are okay for the children first 😁😆😏

Lou
x x x

Products and links:


Challenges:
A bit more time to craft - anything goes
The Artisitic Stamper - winged things
Crafting with an attitude - anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations - anything goes
Southern Girls - anything goes

Comments

Mrs A. said…
I love the butterflies on your card and the purples and blues work beautifully together. Hugs Mrs A.
sarascloset said…
I saw your beautiful card in the gallery at Artistic Stamper, and I had to come over for a closer look--just stunning!
Tee said…
Gorgeous card!
cass said…
Beautiful Card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls for our "Anything Goes" Challenge.
TracyM #6773 said…
GORGEOUS card!
L O V E it ALL!
Thank You for joining us at the Southern Girls
and
CONGRATULATIONS on winning Challenge #161 :)
BożenA said…
Very nice card. I love every element of it.
Thank you for joining us at CWAA.
BożenA DT CWAA