Knock me down with a feather ... a CAS card from me!

A new week begins and something unheard of from me... a CAS card! I do rather like to chuck lots at my projects but when I received the Holly & Berries 3D shading stamp from Spellbinders, I felt that I had to at least try one CAS card which showed off the stamp. It was hard but I did it ...!


I masked off the centre panel with sticky notes and stamped the Holly & Berries either side in Safari green Nuvo hybrid ink. I then water coloured the images with my Aqua Flow pens. A simple chiffon ribbon was added and a few - yep a few -  glass gems were added. The panel was then matted on to red glitter card, then on to my olive green card base.

I know you can knock out loads of cards this way but no 100% sure I can make this style all the time - not enough faff required and I do soooooooooooooo love my faffing time when creating ... .

Have a great week but I think it's now looking as if winter is slowly approaching and several layers maybe required today.

Lou
x x x

Products & links:


Challenges:
Christmas Card Challenges - anything goes
Stamping Sensations - one layer card
Crafting from the heart - anything goes
Dream Valley - add a sentiment

Comments

Jackie T said…
Hi Lou this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie
MagsB said…
What a lovely, classic Christmas card! Beautiful! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT
Lovely card! Love the added twist with the ribbon! Thank you for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen (DT)