' I'm happiest when I'm with you' hanging heart decoration

In the 'Love Is' kit, you receive a wonderful selection of ribbons and trim but here was my dilemah ... I wanted to use them on a project but I also wanted to be a little bit stingy too! They were so lovely, I didn't want to use them all at once. I also used the chipboard hearts and paper heart die cuts too creating a hanging heart decoration ...

The chipboard hearts were covered with the paper hearts and any excess paper cut away. next came the glitter hearts and finally the ribbon & trims.

I've layered the ribbon and trims  either over each other or in different directions - on the larger heart - but placing them in the centre on the two smaller hearts. The sentiment is from Tim Holtz's Small Thoughts sticker pad, which has been cut up and placed on the larger heart. As a finishing touch, i joined all the hearts with twine and added a few gems.

Have you been and visited the Bubbly Funk Facebook page to share all your makes? If not, pop over, say 'hi' and share your inspiration with everyone.
Lou



Products and links:
     'Seeing Stars'                                   'Love Is'
Letterbox Craft Box - Seeing Stars  Letterbox Craft Box - Love is


Challenges:



lll

Comments