Polkadoodles 'One Day Special' on Hochanda - Warmest Winter Wishes

Excited dot com here as Nikky Hall of Polkadoodles has her very first 'One Day Special' on Hochanda ... wooohoooo ... couldn't be more pleased for both her and Kris, who have worked so hard on the Polkadoodles brand.

The 'One Day Special' is a huge, ma-hoooo-sive kit made up of 5 stamp sets and a 36 A4 sheets of topper designs. I was a lucky bunny and had a chance to play with all the goodies on the show. Here's one of my samples using 'Winter Wishes' stamp set ...



I die cut a heart and stamped the toadstool house on to the heart, water colouring the image with my Nuvo Aqua Flow pens. Once dry, I distressed the edges to have a shabby chic look to my topper.


Using one of the papers from the 'Heartfelt Christmas' paper pack, I added it to a 6# square card base, distressing the edges first. I have also used Nikky's stabby wheel thing-a-jig to create faux stitching, further defined with a black micron pen.


Using a further scrap of paper - I was being a wee bit tight with them as they are sooooo yummy - I created a border, finished off with twine. A few snowflake die cuts in the top corner, finished with a sentiment, which is from the same stamp set. A full list/photos of what I used to create my card, can be found at the bottom of this post.

Phew ... I think this is both the quickest and also the shortest blog post I've written in eons! That's because I have oodles more things that I want to share with you and making sure I do not burn out too quickly 😉

Hope you managed to catch Nikky's show and see all the crafty goodness 'in real life' (as it were), if not you can catch up with the shows on Hochanda Rewind.

Lou
x x x

Products used & links:



Challenges:


Pinterest

Comments