'Daisy Friends' from Stamping Unicorn & Polkadoodles

Today I'm sharing a project that I did make a wee while ago but sillily forgot to share, & blog about, using the divine 'Daisy Friends' clear stamp from Stamping Unicorn, which is exclusive to Polkadoodles.


I began by creating a panel - with water colour card - to sit snuggly inside the Ribbon Gift Frame. Next I stamped the large daisy design in to the centre of the panel, masking the image. Using the sentiments included in the stamp set, I began covering the panel with the 'Happy', 'Birthday' & 'Enjoy' sentiments with Pink Sherbert Nuvo Diamond Hybrid ink. Once the panel was completed, I removed the mask from the daisy and began colouring with my Nuvo Aqua Flow pens.



On a separate piece of water colour card, I re-stamped the daisy image and coloured as before. Once dry, I cut out the flower heads and added them to the card panel at the standardised 'jaunty angle' 😉 The edges of the flower centres were dusted in glitter and a few sequins.


Before mounting the panel to the die cut frame, I added some twine in complimentary colours, finishing with a lickle bow.


The die cut frame was added to a 6"x6" card black and then the panel, which I mounted with 3D foam. A few sequins later and my card was complete.


A quick & easy card to make which has the potential to be made in a pletera of different colours. Ohhhh would make a great gift set as a present. Oh no, another thing to add to my expanding 'to do' list ...!

Many thanks for popping over today as I really treasure each and every visit.

Lou
x x x

Products & links:





I would like to enter my 'Daisy Friends' card in to the following challenges:
Creates and makes - anything goes
Retarte #127 - anything goes
Through the craftroom door - anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges - girly
A perfect time to craft - anything goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - anything goes + a bow

Comments

Shirley-Anne said…
Exquisite card . Amazing design .Great tutorial .
Thanks for sharing with us here at
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2018/09/ttcrd-anything-goes-challenge-week-of.html
Good luck and hopw we see you here again soon .
Shirley-Anne
https://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/
This is gorgeous love it Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Maria Pilar said…
Just beautiful. So elegant
Thanks for joining us at Retarte Challenges
Maria Pilar DT
crafty-stamper said…
Absolutely beautiful card love the gorgeous flower and background you created.Thank you for joining us at Creates and Makes
Carol GDT x
Sylvia said…
Beautiful card, love the daisy and fabulous background created.

Sylv xx
Beautiful work, love the texture and the beautiful watercolouring with pretty details and layering. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith TTCRD DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com
Absolutely Gorgeous. I love all the details.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com
Lin said…
This is gorgeous, love the soft colour palette and the pretty flower is coloured to perfection.

Thank you for sharing in our 'Girlie' challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley