Memory Book 1 - Seaside Abum (part 2) - TONIC THROWBACK TUESDAY

Last week on my TONIC THROWBACK TUESDAY post I shared the first part of my memory album made using the memory Book 1 dies - see post HERE. Today I am sharing the remainder of the book with you.

The album:

Right let's begin where we left off ... page 4 & 5




Page 6 & 7



Page 8 & 9:



Page 10 & back cover:

As I said in my previous post, Jodie has compiled a video of my album and that is another way to view all the interactive pages. Check out Jodie's 'Making Memories with Jodie' on FaceBook, going to the video section and you will see my album plus loads more inspiration. Details below:


Did you manage to get these very popular dies? Leave a comment with a link with your project as would love to see how you have used them. Right off I go to prep Thursday's throwback post so will catch up with you all later,

Lou
x x x

Products used:



Pinterest







Comments