In every walk with nature ... wonderful sentiment stamp from Polkadoodles Spring Song collection.

Still catching up sharing my samples made for the launch of the new Polkadoodles Spring Song Collection on HOCHANDA which is rammed, chocka' full of goodies - 2 x A5 stamp sets, 2 x A5 paper kits & a whooping embellishment kit - and this time, I am sharing a card made with the 'Hello Friends' stamp set and just 3 oxide ink pads ...


The main inspiration for my card was the wonderful sentiment -  which is just one of the 16 stamps found on the 'Hello Friends' A5 stamp set -

"in every walk with NATURE 
you receive far more than YOU SEEK"

I began by colouring my card blank with mermaid lagoon & mustard seed distress oxide and where the 2 colours met, it created a wonderful green. Next using one of the teeny stamps, I created a simple border around my card, doodling between the design. Next I stamped the sentiment, towards one side leaving room for my images.

 

I stamped the wonderful jar full of flowers on to watercolour card using mermaid lagoon oxide, cutting it out and then using 3D foam to add. Next I added some extra foliage to make the bouquet appear bigger, covering my gluing with twine.


I've also added a couple of flowers at the bottom of the jar - stamped with picked raspberry oxide - to act as a frame for the sentiment. Now for the green, I mixed the mermaid lagoon & mustard seed on my glass mat and then took the stamp to the new colour. It worked beautifully and created all the foliage on my card.


Loving the simplicity of this design but also love how you can go completely opposite with colours & layering to create a more vintage feel design - see HERE.

REMEMBER: I still have an open giveaway running for a set of these stamps but hurry, it closes tomorrow night! Check out the giveaway post HERE.

What have you made with your stamps, papers and embellishments? Please share as I'd love to see how and what crafty journey they took you on.

Lou
x x x

Polkadoodles products used with links: 

Spring Song Collection                          
                                Spring Song Collection -                         Spring Song 'Hello Friend'
                          stamps, papers & embellishments                           A5 clear stamps.

I'd like to enter my card in to the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar - make it flowery
Just us girls - pastel colours
A Vintage journey - put your stamp on it
Daring Cardmakers - just stamping
Polkadoodles - anything goes
Simply Create - anything goes

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful card Lou

gr karin
Angelnorth said…
That is a pretty shade of green! Lovely, zingy card, the border detail looks great! Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!
Redanne said…
The Oxide colours that you used are beautiful and work well with the boldness of the sentiment. A gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining in with us at A Vintage Journey. Anne xx
Lovely card, thanks for playing along with us at Simply create too.
Macimbalo said…
Absolutely stunning! So much interest in the design and the layout is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS this week!!
Miri said…
That's pretty! I like the sentiment a lot and think that you have created a lovely scene with your stamps and Vibrant ink pads.
Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.
Plony said…
This is so beautiful....Thank you for sharing at https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/
xxx Plony (DT)
Dawn said…
Just so beautiful. The colours are stunning. I love the image and the background. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x
Bobby said…
Isn't nature beautiful? You've done a wonderful job inking, doodling and stamping on this wonderful card, Lou. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.
sarascloset said…
Your card is like a welcome breath of fresh spring air! I love your gorgeous colors and what a wonderfully designed card! I'm so happy you shared it with us at A Vintage Journey! Hugs!
Gale said…
Lovely card Lou! Love the background. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/