Twister card decorated with Flora Background stamp from Tonic Studios

Today over on the Tonic Studios Blog, you will find one of my projects using the On Your Day Card Creator Twister dies and the Flora Background A5 clear stamp - part of the Garden Party Collection. This is a fabulous die set because you can create a dimensional card without having to add too much dimension and it will fit inside an A5 envelope.


ABOUT MY CARD

I have used the background stamp to create my decorative layers & also the floral embellishments.



The "On Your Day" sentiment is from the On Your Day Creator Twister die set and the banner plus congratulations elements are from the Celebrate Success clear stamp set. I have used Nuvo Creative pens to colour all the images adding highlights with a white paint pen & Nuvo Crystal Glaze.


I was also very brave and tried no lines colouring for the very first time ... not too sure I'll do it again too soon as became a little worried when details seemed to blur in to each other and then didn't stand out. However, I'm glad I did try ...

On the Tonic Studios Blog, I share a video showing how I made my card. Please do pop over & watch the video and let me know what you think.

ENABLER ALERT - 1

Tonic presently have the On Your Day Creator Twister die set on sale with a whooping 50% off in their Warehouse Clearance Sale. Click on photo below or HERE.
Image result for tonic studios twister die set
ENABLER ALERT - 2

Scrapbook.com have a die cutting sale on at the moment with 20% - 50% off ALL dies & 50% of nesting dies ... WOW! Click banner(s) below to be taken to the section.

 Scrapbook.com sale on ALL Dies              

I'm trying to hint to my lads about a few stamp & die sets that have caught my eye, that they could put away for Christmas ... I think I need to be less subtle with my hinting!

I hope you can pop over to the Tonic Studios blog to see my project in full and if you have time, watch the YouTube video. Also a shameless plug, I'd love it if you could subscribe to my YouTube Channel, also hit the notifications button, as I am building up my videos on my channel - click HERE

Many thanks for popping over and I hope you have a great day,

Lou
x x x

supplies


challenges

Comments

Jane Savage said…
This is amazing, Lou! That is a stunning stamp and the colours you've chosen are beautiful. Thank goodness there's a die to make that card shape I wouldn't know where to start!! x
KarinsArtScrap said…
these are fab and beautiful roses great projects Lou

gr karin
María said…
Beautiful and very elegant card, I like it a lot and thanks for the video where you explain all the steps to do it. Hugs.