WednesDIE Deals from Tonic Studios + an EXTRA 10% OFF

Happy Wednesday everyone. It's that time of the week when Tonic Studios reduce big collections of dies for silly prices.

This week the Kaleidoscope Boxes are reduced by 60%


The prices are SILLY but do you fancy an EXTRA 10% OFF? If you do, click on the store where you want to shop.

The extra discount will apply once you go through checkout and will work across the store too. Only thing exempt is the Craft Kits & Designer Dies. REMEMBER that Tonic UK/Europe store does ship worldwide.



I'm desperately trying to find my photos of the projects I made but can I? Heck no! Will keep searching and once found, will add to this post.

Well better get going as I have a million & 1 things to do today and not 100% convinced that I will actually get time to do them all. Do you have days like that?

Lou
x x x





Comments