Tonic Studios Designer's Choice Dies - January 2020 - Just For You Tri-fold

Happy Friday everyone & I'm here today to share the new release of Designer's Choice Dies from Tonic Studios for January 2020.

This is the fourth release from the Designer Dies series and is called "Just For You Tri-fold" - 25 piece die set.


DESIGNER'S CHOICE DIES  - Tonic Studios UK
                                           Tonic Studios US
  • only available through Tonic Studio stores
  • limited edition run, never to be repeated
  • online & downloadable resources

YOUTUBE VIDEO
Click on the video below to see how I created all my projects using "Just For You Trifold" die set.



MY MAIN PROJECT(S)


Using the die set, I have cut out my panels in both Craft Perfect kraft & Ballet Pink card. I will alternate the layers to create 2 cards at the same time. I have added the back panel to an Craft Perfect A6 white card blank cutting away any excess.


A few extra flowers and Nuvo drops were added as finishing touches. In the video, you will also see that the card still stands up as a tri-fold.



SHAKER CARD

Firstly apologies for the photos. It didn't matter how near a window, or lights I used, my photos are not brilliant - so sorry. Aaron back tonight and will give it to him to photograph, so watch this space.



Die cut the main panel from Craft perfect foiled kraft card. Using the outer edges from one of the sentiments, create a window at the bottom of the card.


Add acetate to the inside of the panel followed by 3D foam. Using Nuvo confetti, glitter & sequins, add to window areas. Place on to front of A6 card blank.

GIVEAWAY

Over on my YouTube channel, I am giving away this month Designer Dies Collection - Just For You Tri-fold. All you need to do is subscribe to my YouTube channel & comment on the video. The giveaway is open worldwide & will close on Friday 31st January 2020. The dies will be sent on card for postal reasons.

Many thanks for popping by & I hope you enjoyed ideas.

Have a great weekend everyone,

Lou
x x x

Supplies

Comments

Jane Savage said…
Drop dead gorgeous! x
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue Crease said…
Such a great video. Love the cards sooo pretty. Wow to the shaker blue though. X