Polkadoodles Stamp Soup - NEW clear stamp sets join the collection - Garden Delights & Surprise

Oh my, yesterday was a wee bit frantic, a huge amount of crazy & lots of excitment. Why? Nikky Hall of Polkadoodles launched 2 new stamp sets which are part of the ever expanding Stamp Soup range. If you are new to the Stamp Soup concept, I explain more further in my post.

When I received my stamp sets, out came the ink pads & stamping blocks, & I began stamping the images to see what I could create. My "go to" images are always sea themes - not sure why but they are - so I used the shapes to see what sea creatures I could create. Suddenly, in a light bulb moment, I saw a sea horse ...



WHAT IS STAMP SOUP?

Where to begin! Stamp Soup is a genius range of stamps that allow you to create/make whatever you want with the designs. This clever, unique stamp collection lets you create 100s of different stamping combinations of elements, flowers, leaves and embellishments to create unique designs and projects. Simply stamp each element to build up flowers, animals, buildings and patterns - there are literally hundreds of different ways to use this inventive stamp set, you'll be amazed and addicted once you start!

The 2 newest members of the Stamp Soup family are Garden Delight & Surprise



At first the sets may look a little daunting but when you start inking them up and "playing", suddenly you can see lots of different designs. This makes you in control of the images you want on your projects.

YOUTUBE VIDEO

The stamps were launched on Hochanda TV on Sunday 10th May and sold out within 45 minutes of the first show! This meant the demonstration videos Nikky & I had planned, could not be shared 😞



We both felt it was important to still share the demonstrations, to share with crafters who didn't quite get the whole "Soup It Up" thing. 

MY PROJECT

As I said earlier, when I get the stamps home, I have to make designs that are my "go to". I do this to get a feel for the shape and also build up my confidence to just design - I suppose get lost in the creative process. After playing for a while, suddenly I could see how by combining 5 or 6 of the stamp shapes, a seahorse appeared.



The background for my sea horse has also been created using the same stamp sets. Just by colouring them in different configurations, they change from leaves to shells. The ectra elements have been created using several Polkadoodles stencils.


My seahorse has been coloured with my Sakura Koi Brush Pens. Love how these pens can dry blend or blend out with water. They really do pack a punch of colour.



STAMP SOUP DESIGNS

Within the Stamp Soup range, there are now lots of different stamp sets to choose from. All can work independently or combine together. Now you have unlimited shapes to create anything. Yep any design you want for any project you are creating. This gives your creativity real freedom. Below is a very small selection of some of the Stamp Soup clear stamp sets.


 Polkadoodles complete Stamp Soup range

 Polkadoodles complete Stamp Soup range

 Polkadoodles complete Stamp Soup range



You can see the complete range HERE.

New for 2020. Nikky has converted some of the collections to a digi format. You can manipulate your images within a graphics programme, (as all are transparent PNGs), or even within a word based programme. These collections come with lots of other goodies too: papers, embellishments, sentiments.


 Polkadoodles Lemonade Fizz collection    Polkadoodles Little Kingdom collection    Polkadoodles Lavender Tea collection

I know it's easy for me to say as I have played with all the Stamp Soup collections over the years but hand on heart, these clear stamps are simply a blast as they allow you to become the designer of your projects. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that you are not constrained to a set design which may or may not work with the idea in your head. 

Does that make sense or is my waffle now confusing? Seriously, if you have any questions at all, please do contact me and all the different ways are in my "About Me" page at the top of my blog.

Okay I'm wrapping up now as I can feel my dogs stare growing in intensity. I think he might be hinting that he wants to go for a walk.

Until next time,

Lou
x x x


Supplies
Links to multiple on line shops provided below. 
Affiliated links are used at no extra costs to you.


Comments

Jane Savage said…
Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!
KarinsArtScrap said…
oooo what a gorgeous card and fab colours Lou love it
Gr Karin