Mini art journal page using Polkadoodles Mixed Media stamps

Oh my ... sad that I've neglected my blog for so long but now work has eased a little, back to blogging full strength. I do love my blog as it's my crafting diary and my "go to" when my mojo goes on holiday.

Today I'm sharing a step by step tutorial showing how I created a mini art journal page using the wonderful Weirdre Collection of mixed media stamps from Polkadoodles.



MY MINI ART PAGE

For my mini page I've used Weirdrre All about the Journey stamp set as adore the image. Love how she is holding a sign which can be personalised. I know I haven't done so this time but will do as is a great area to write a message or quote personal to you/your page theme.


Weirdre All about the Journey has been coloured with Sakura Koi Brush pens and added to steps that were created using a stamp from Hanging garden stamp set.


I created the star border using a stamp again from Hanging Garden set and these can be turned in to the coolest glasses. Wouldn't they look divine on Weirdre All about the Journey?


The sentiment is from Weidre All about the journey and I have used the border stamp from the same set, to frame it. The leaves & flower are from Bumpy Road & Hanging Garden stamp sets.

YOUTUBE VIDEO

You can see how I made my mini art journal in the YouTube video I created by clicking link below.




If you are not a subscriber to my channel, would love it if you became one as I am slowly adding more and more content. PS, don't forget to hit the notifications button too.

SUPPLIES

Below are a list of all the supplies I used to create my mini art page. These links are affiliated & you can learn more about affiliated links here.


Many thanks for popping over today and I'd love to see what you have been creating. Share in the comments below.

Lou
x x x




Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
what a cute image and beautiful journal page Lou
Gr Karin