Bullet Journal (BUJO) ideas with Sakura & Royal Talens

Now anybody who follows me knows that I do rather love my Sakura products. I know I'm a lucky so & so and demo for them on Hochanda but before I did, I was the owner of many a fair few Gelly Roll pens, Micron pens & paint sets.  The newest thing that Sakura introduced me to was the ubber Sakura Koi Brush Pens - love, love, love. They are my "go to" for water colouring.

Today I'm sharing a weekly bullet journal page layout using all my Sakura goodies to help create the layout.


It even has an interactive middle element too ...


Below I share my bullet journal pages and also a YouTube video showing how I created my bullet journal page layout.

BULLET JOURNAL

I'm using my Sakura Notebook in landscape mode to create my weekly pages & decided to do create this over 3 pages. I began by doodling all my boxes with a 03 black micron pen.



Using the middle page, I cut half of it away to create an area to put my key (or is it ledger? I never know) on one side and a quote on the other.


I chose circles because I think they are my "go to" shape not because of never ending lines but I just think they finish off any design. The quote was written (badly) with my Micron Brush Pen.


Next a wee bit of freehand doodling and then adding extra details using stencils to fill the background. Everything was coloured with my Sakura Koi Brush pens.


I do rather love creating bullet journal layouts and these do not always have to be diary based - love an inspiration & mind map page too.

YOUTUBE VIDEO

You can see how I created my bullet journal pages by clicking the link below. If new to Sakura products, there is also a bit of description about each product used too.


If I can be a wee bit cheeky now ... if new to my YouTube channel would love it if you subscribed, hit notifications & YouTube notifications, so I can share my crafty videos with you all. I have a whole host of different videos on there, not just bullet journaling.

HOCHANDA SHOWS

There will be a One Day Special (ODS) Sakura shows on Hochanda on 4th & 5th August 2020. In the shows, one of the items we will be focusing on the Sakura Sketch/Note books &amp, Gelly Roll pens, Micron Pens - black & coloured) plus also a selection of Royal Talens sketch book. My trusty Sakura Koi Brush Pens will also make an appearance too. Pop over to the Hochanda website to see all the Sakura & Royal Talens products HERE

Here are the different ways you can tune in to Hochanda:

FREEVIEW channel 85          SKY channel 673            FREESAT 817

Via Apple App (for Apple devices)                     Via Android app (download from Google store)

ROKU TV stick                     Amazon Fire TV stick                  www.hochanda.com

ENABLER ALERT!

WHSmith are now stocking a huge range of Sakura goodies and they have a 3 for 2 offer on at the moment. You can see all the products on offer via clicking the banner below or alternatively HERE.

 3 for 2 offer on Sakura products at WHSmith



Huge THANKS as always for popping over today. take care & keep creating..

Lou
x x x


Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
this looks great and colourful Lou
Gr Karin