Polkadoodles Honey Rose Transitional Layering Stamps Facebook Live Event.

Thank you so much everyone for tuning in to my very first Facebook Live. Have to admit I was a wee bit on the nervous side, so apologies if I ignored you during the live event. The Facebook Live featured the beautiful Honey Rose Transitional Layering Stamps. This photo polymer clear stamp set is part of the All About the Girls Collection.

During the live, I created a single layer card using the Honey Rose Transitional Layering Stamps but one of my goals was to show/share with everyone, how it easy it is to create a card that has the appearance of lots of layers but actually was only one!



MY PROJECT

The complete card front is 6" x 6" in size but the design could easily be scaled down. I began by stamping the rose outline image in the top left corner. After masking off the rose, I began adding my leaves.

To colour my images, I have chosen to use only the detail stamps & not the solid colour stamps. I felt that this gives the design a traditional but modern feel.


To add balance to the design, I stamped two butterflies - butterfly stamp is in the same stamp set. Now on to the sentiments ...


I wanted to use the wonderful "Mum" stamp, (from Mother's Sentiments stamp set), as both the font & design are beautiful. Next came the additional words which can all be found in the All About Her sentiment stamp set. I simply can't about sing these word/sentiment stamp sets enough - adore, adore & yep adore!


To add an extra stamped layer, I have used oodles of the small stamp images from Mother's Sentiment stamp set, keeping to the same colour theme. A quick doodled border down 2 sides of the card, plus a few drops of glaze & the card is finished.

VIDEO

I have uploaded the video to YouTube and you can watch it by clicking link below



Alternatively, you can watch it over on Facebook ... HERE


ALL ABOUT THE GIRLS COLLECTION

These beautiful collection is made up of 4 stamp sets & one paper pack. As always, each of the elements can be purchased separately.

All About the Girls Stamp & Paper Collection

KIT CONTAINS:
  • SPRING ROSE STAMP SET - 15 stamps (stamp set = approx A5/ 12 x 8")
  • HONEY ROSE STAMP SET - 19 stamps (stamp set = approx A5/ 12 x 8")
  • BLUSHING BLOOMS PAPER PACK - 24 papers, 6 x 6", 8 designs x 3 each, 160gsm cardstock
  • MOTHER'S DAY SENTIMENTS SET - 26 stamps (stamp set = approx A6/ 6 x 4")
  • ALL ABOUT HER SENTIMENTS SET - 58 stamps (stamp set = approx A6/ 6 x 4")
ENABLER ALERT
The complete collection is in offer with a whooping £10 off the RRP price.
 Check it out HERE.

FACEBOOK LIVES

Going forward, what would you like to see covered in my Facebook lives? This could be stamping, using stencils, digi collections, quick cards, 3D projects, mixed media, Gelli plate printing and lots more ...! Leave a comment on this post or on any of my social media pages - all links in About Me at top of the page.

Until next time, stay safe & take care,

Lou
x x x

Supplies



Pinterest


Comments