Polkadoodles Lemonade Fizz stamp set to create dimensional flowers

Sharing today a card made with Polkadoodles Lemonade Fizz stamp set. This is another great set of stamps from Polkadoodles Stamp Soup range and I love how you can create wonderful, big flowers with the elements. That's one of the perks of the Stamp Soup clear stamps range, you create the images you want to use.

Polkadoodles Lemonade Fizz clear stamps - Lou Sims

I also have a video to share with you showing lots of different ways to use the stamp set to create wonderful floral designs plus how I created my card.

HAPPY DAY CARD

I stamped the different elements several times on to Bockingford watercolour card, water colouring each image with my Sakura Koi brush pens. When dry, I cut each one out. 


Polkadoodles Lemonade Fizz clear stamps - Lou Sims

I wanted all my flowers to be very dimensional, so began layering from largest image to smallest, finishing with a stamped centre. Once the glue was dry, I could then reshape the flowers.

Polkadoodles Lemonade Fizz clear stamps - Lou Sims

I have layered the flowers and leaves on to the Polkadoodles Oval Trellis die using 3D foam pads.

Polkadoodles Lemonade Fizz clear stamps - Lou Sims

The Lemonade Fizz stamp set comes with sentiments but I felt the card needed a bolder sentiment - not sure why but felt it did. I've used Polkadoodles Happy Birthday die set, kept the happy part but only used the day portion.


YOUTUBE VIDEO

I have made a YouTube video showing how I created my card but at the beginning I share lots of different way to use the die set, to create a range of dimensional flowers. Click the link/photo below.


  • flower ideas - 00:38 to 07:30
  • creating my card - 07:38



SUPPLIES

I have listed all supplies used below. These links are affiliated. Check out my page above to see what affiliated links are & how they work. These links are at no cost to you.


What's your favourite type of flower whether real or pretend. Leave a comment below. I want to try these stamps out with foamiran next. Love the idea that these can then be shaped in to something different again.

Take care everyone and see you soon,

Lou
x x x

Supplies

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
gorgeous Lou such cheerful colours you have used
Gr Karin
Jane Savage said…
Stunning design, Lou adore the colours! Enjoyed the vid too! xx
Sue Crease said…
Beautiful, I love the big bold flowers & your colouring. XX