Take a sketch challenge YouTube hop - Crafting Together with All Brands

Today's post is all about collaborating with a wonderful group of creatives/makers to take one idea and show it in many different ways. We have each made a YouTube video showing our ideas.

Here's the project I have made ...

Crafting Together with All Brands sketch challenge by Lou Sims

Links to YouTube videos are below ...

Sketch Challenge

We each have used this sketch and created a different project. This means that you will see a whole host of ideas using a range of products from stamping, mixed media, card making, art journal pages.

Who is involved?

The following people are taking part this month and we hope to grow the participants each month -

YouTube & video links. Click on names to be taken to their channels -

Please consider supporting us all by becoming a subscriber, commenting and liking our videos too. Your support means the world to us all.

My video link -



What is Crafting Together with All Brands?

Crafting Together with All Brands (C2WABs) is a Facebook Group started at the beginning of the first lockdown. All brands/companies came together as a way of inspiring makers to use their craft stash via  a whole host of Facebook Lives. The companies involved are varied covering most crafting styles from paper craft, mixed media, sewing, jewellery making, soft crafts, resin work, art journaling and lots, lots more. Why not pop over to the group and be inspired - Crafting Together with All Brands.

What did I make?

I decided to use my new stamps from my Shady Designs Collections - Pattern Parade & Sur-Round. I used the sketch as a way to place all my stamped elements. 

Crafting Together with All Brands sketch challenge by Lou Sims

As the Pattern Parade stamp has some of the sketch elements already, it was then deciding what other pieces to add and where.

Crafting Together with All Brands sketch challenge by Lou Sims

I have added die cuts too. This helped create length and width. I did add a butterfly in the end as it happened to be the perfect final stamped touch.

Crafting Together with All Brands sketch challenge by Lou Sims

Bonus project

I simply couldn't help myself and had to use the sketch again to create another card. As before I used the sketch to help me place all my stamped elements.

Crafting Together with All Brands sketch challenge by Lou Sims

This time I have used the Shady Designs Sur-Round stamp set as my starting point, adding other stamped embellishments to recreate the sketch. However to add balance, I added the main butterfly but two more as felt it needed balancing.

Crafting Together with All Brands sketch challenge by Lou Sims


I hope you enjoyed seeing the different projects and how we each used the sketch to create with. We are going to be doing this type of challenge each month, hopefully with more participants and if you have any suggestions you would like to see covered, please let us know.

Thank you so much for joining in with our first Crafting Together with All Brands YouTube hop and I hope to see you again next month.

Until next time,

Lou
xxx


Products used:

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
vibrant and gorgeous cards Lou
Gr Karin