Ciao Bella Paper Aesop's Fables - quick card ideas

One thing Ciao Bella Paper does incredibly well is to ensure that their collections appeal to all crafters: paper crafters, memory book makers, card makers, mixed media artists.

The cards I am sharing today have been made using their Aesop's Fables A4 Creative Pad alongside the Town Mouse & Country Mouse stamp sets.


More details below ...


A Kindness is never wasted

Using backing papers, topper panels & other embellishments found in the Aesop's Fables A4 Creative Pad, I made all my layers ready for the mice to sit proudly upon.



I have stamped both the Town Mouse & Country Mouse, coloured with Pentel Color Brush Pens & once dry, cut them out. These have been layered on to my card using 3D foam pads.


Using the stamps meant I could colour the mice any colour I wanted! This time I went for grey rather than brown.

In the mist of fear

Again using papers from Aesop's Fables A4 Creative Pad, I created my background layering up the papers & topper elements. There is just so much to choose from that it can take an age to decide which to use!



I stamped the Country Mouse again but this time coloured the image more "girly" to show versatile the stamp set can be. Again coloured using Pentel Color Brush pens.


The bags of flower are included in the Country Mouse stamp set and I stamped several, coloured and then added to my card. I think it adds to the country theme.


Isn't it amazing that by changing the colours you use, you can completely change the look of the images. This means you can then use them to fit in with the project you had in mind.

Happy crafting everyone and please do share your Ciao Bella Paper inspiration with me. I love seeing how we all use our stash in different ways.

Lou
xxx


Supplies

Listed below are the products used in my projects. Some of these links are affiliated which means I earn a small commission - this is at no cost to you. Thank you ever so much for supporting me on my creative journey.

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
these are cute and gorgeous Lou

gr karin