Ciao Bella Paper - Sonora stamp collection - 4 handmade card ideas

Did you know that Ciao Bella Paper do stamp collections as well as beautiful paper collections? 

Today I'm sharing some handmade cards using a selection of stamp sets from Ciao Bella Paper Sonora Collection ...


See all my cards below ...

Life is like a cactus #1 ...


This is a 7" x 5" card and features the "Life is like a cactus" clear stamp set. I have masked up some of the stamped images to give the layered look and then repeat stamped the beautiful border stamp. All the images have been coloured with Ecoline Brush Pens. The background is with tumbled glass distress inks with Ciao Bella Paper Tiffany stencil.

Life is like a cactus #2 ...


Again I have created a 7" x 5" card. I began by creating the background with the Ciao Bella Paper Double Spiral stencil with mustard seed & broken china distress ink. Next I created my borders using a stamp from "Garden in the Desert" stamp set. Using the stamped cactus pots from "Life is like a Cactus", I stamped on to these borders. All images again coloured with Ecoline brush markers.

If a flower can flourish ...


I have used the border stamp "Garden in the Desert" along the bottom of the card front as my grounding point. This was the perfect shelf to stamp my potted cactus images ("Life is like a Cactus" stamp set). Before adding these images, I stamped the sentiment from "Garden in the Desert"  as this allowed me space to place my other images. As before, all images coloured with Ecoline Brush Markers.

In a world full of flowers ...


Again another 7" x 5" card as I'm slightly obsessed with this size! I have used the Garden in the Desert stamp set for all my main images as simply had to use the beautiful tortoise image. Simple layering of stamps using masks and coloured with Ecoline brush pens.

Check out the Ciao Bella Paper website to see all the beautiful collections they have. I promise you that it will be hard to pick a favourite favourite.

Take care everyone and have fun with your crafting,

Lou
xxx

SUPPLIES: I have linked to all products used in description above. Click on underlined words to see where all products can be found x

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
wow these are cheerful and gorgeous cards Lou

gr karin
Lou Sims said…
#ciaobellapaper #scrapbookpaper #stamping #sonora #sonoracollection #handmadecards #cardmaking #cardmakingideas #birthdaycards #cardsformen #lousims