Introducing the NEW Shady Designs Love of Music Collection

I'm super, super, super excited to be launching another wonderful new collection of stamps, dies & matching stencil under my Shady Designs by Lou Sims umbrella for Dolly Dimples Crafts Ltd. This collection is called "Love of Music".

Shady Designs by Lou Sims - Love of Music Collection


Launch video

Sharing my Facebook Live launch video where I show how all the different parts of the collection can be used together to create wonderful, original projects. This can be for card making, art journal pages, mixed media projects, doodling ... the list is endless.


How did the collection happen?

I craft in so many different ways from card making, stamping, die cutting, art journal pages, mixed media projects, doodling ... in fact each day is a new crafting day for me.

All the images are hand drawn based upon projects I have made in my art journals. It is incredibly important to me that the products I design can be used in any and every crafting style you can imagine.

My designs are somewhat eclectic and quirky which may seem a little off putting. They came about because I really wanted people to be able to either create layered backgrounds with minimal stamping or to make stand out handmade cards that truly had an unique look.


Love of Music Collection

The collection is made up of 2 A6 stamp sets, A5 stencil & A5 die set.
Shady Designs by Lou Sims - Love of Music Collection

There are 2 A6 stamp sets in the collection called Oval Frame It #1 & Oval Frame It #2. Can you guess I struggle with coming up with names 😂

Each of the stamp sets can work independently of each other or combine them together to create wonderful frames in different sizes and shapes. Check out the YouTube Launch Video to see just a small selection of the ideas. There are 11 stamps in total.

Shady Designs by Lou Sims - Oval Frame It #1 & #2 stamp sets

The die set, Floral Explosion, has been designed to work with this collection but also sized to work with other Dolly Dimples Crafts stamp ranges. Now this die set is a little different in that it has been designed to frame stamped images and also create quick textured backgrounds. Over on my YouTube channel, I have a video showing how to use the dies with the stamps to create quick & easy cards.

Shady Designs by Lou Sims - Floral Explosion die set
Finally the Hit the Note stencil creates wonderful backgrounds. The lines have been sized to work perfectly with your micron pens, pencils & gelly roll pens - selfishly for me as I use these craft products all the time (lol).

Shady Designs by Lou Sims - Hit the Note A5 stencil

Need inspiration?

My goal is to create as much content as possible using all my designs. This means creating in lots of different styles and media. The best places to see all my different ideas & projects are ...

  • Here on my blog
  • In Crafting Together with All Brands Facebook Group

As you can see, I really do not want to leave you empty of inspiration and love the fact that you have become part of my crafting journey - that is a true privilege.


Where can you get Shady Designs products?

All my designs can be found at Dolly Dimples Crafts Ltd. Robbie & Charmain - owners of Dolly Dimples Crafts - have given me such great support and mentorship. They actively encourage all their designers to create, create & create some more. 

Dolly Dimples Crafts supplies a whole host of crafting goodies from card & paper, stamps, stencils, dies, embellishments, decoupage, templates ... the list is endless. If new to them , they have given me a discount code to share with you al 10NEW. use this at checkout to get 10% off your first shop.


Thank you ever so much for popping by today and if you can, please do follow my crafty journey as there is so many exciting things happening for 2023!


Take care and see you all soon,

Lou
xxx

#shadydesigns #lousims #dollydimplescrafts #loveofmusic #newrelease 

Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
they are looking beautiful Lou

gr karin