Easy cardmaking idea using Shady Designs Blooming Marvellous Collection

 Today I'm sharing a simple cardmaking idea using Shady Designs Blooming Marvellous Collection.

Simple cardmaking idea using the Shady Designs Blooming Marvellous Collection by Lou Sims

Check out the short video reel below showing how. There are also full step by step written instructions too.

- - - - - 💙 - - - - -

Video 

Sharing a short video showing how the card idea came together over on my YouTube channel; -



- - - - - 💙 - - - - -

How to make the card

Simple cardmaking idea using the Shady Designs Blooming Marvellous Collection by Lou Sims

Main supplies:

1] Create a 7" x 5" card base from cream card. Cut a panel to fit inside & this is what we will be                  working on.

2] Using #051 stencil & a mix of shabby shutter/peeled paint oxide ink, create a background in lower right corner. 

3] Stamp a planter in same corner & also chosen tree/floral image. I have used Versafine Clair as I              know I will be water colouring my images.

Simple cardmaking idea using the Shady Designs Blooming Marvellous Collection by Lou Sims

4] On another piece of card stamp out all the images you need. Colour & cut out.

5] Add to card topper, as shown in both video and photo above. Layer up some of the images with 3D          foam pads

Simple cardmaking idea using the Shady Designs Blooming Marvellous Collection by Lou Sims

6] Add a sentiment of choice and finishing touches. I have used sequins. Add to your card blank.

- - - - - 💙 - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed this simple & relatively quick, card idea using the new Shady Designs Blooming Marvellous Collection .

I am "experimenting" with different video styles so I can share more content with you quickly.

Until next time, thank you for visiting & take care,

Lou
xxx


Comments

KarinsArtScrap said…
beautiful card Lou

gr karin